Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Configurations

For months I have put off doing the configurations tray as a class but it had to be done. Surprisingly, once I got started I thoroughly enjoyed making it. The secret, I think, is to treat each little box as a separate project. That way you feel a little bit of success every time you finish a section.
Here is my version
aIMG_5430
and a class of lovely ladies
IMG_5362
spent the whole day making their own version.
Here are a few works in progress
aIMG_5435
aIMG_5443
aIMG_5434
aIMG_5439
And some closeups
IMG_5417IMG_5418
IMG_5421IMG_5424
Thanks to everyone for a great day and don’t forget, if you would like to come along and play, we have a half day class in May and a full day in June. Don’t leave it too long as both classes are limited. Have a great weekend. xx