Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, December 18, 2009

On The Seventh Day Of Christmas

It's been snowing all night and I woke up this morning to lovely thick snow and brilliant sunshine. Some people say climate change is fantasy but I have never, ever seen snow falling with thunder and fork lightning, ever.

Anyway I digress. Today it's time for Tag 7 made by Zoe P. Zoe was given Tag number 7 and chose the letter E. E is for embossing which was the technique she needed to use on the Tag and Zoe has done this by using embossed snowflakes and embossed metal swans. I love the way the swans are in twos with the reflected swan embellished with blue stones as if the swan is mirrored in the water.

.So....................

On the seventhh day of Christmas my true love gave to me

SEVEN SWANS A SWIMMING by Zoe (Itsybitzy)









Lovely tag Zoe. Well done:)