Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, October 09, 2009

Graphic 45

Everyone has their favourite papers. Some choose Basic Grey and some Bo Bunny but my personal favourites are from Graphic 45. I don't know what it is about them but I never have any trouble using them and can mix and match the ranges with ease.

You can imagine the heaven I found myself in when three new ranges turned up at the shop and lucky for me, it was just in time for the September Crop. So what did I make the class with? You've guessed it, a mix of Domestic Godess and Renaissance from Graphic 45. Bliss.

I hope you like the project and that you have signed up for the next class being held on 28th November. As a warning, there are only 2 class places left and although I am not using Graphic 45, this project is a cracker (no that is not a clue)and should not be missed.

This book was made about me as I very rarely do anything about myself. I did find it hard and as you can see, I have yet to do the journalling as I want to eventually give this book to my son as a reminder of his old mum:)







You can see one of our own Fashion Set Stamps used on this page. This lady is from Fashion Set Two.







This lady is from Fashion Set One.





Watch out for Karens House Book Tomorrow:)