Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Another Crop over

but we all had a great day. I know both me and Karen had a wander to see what everyone was up to and there were some superb projects in the making, some of which I will showcase this week on the Blog.

I thought I'd show off a few of our examples which were scattered around the hall today. I will put the two clocks on here tomorrow when I have had a chance to properly photograph them.

So here are a few ideas for today:



These next two were made using the new Magenta stamps. The trees use both the stamps and the peel-offs





The last of todays three is one of Gayles cards made in her last class.



More ideas over the coming week.

Here is a picture of our youngest Scrapper who paid us a flying visit late in the afternoon.



and last but by no means least a quick snap of some of you lovely ladies.



Thank you to everyone who helped us set up and pack away. It is really appreciated and makes the day so much easier. We are really grateful.