Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I didn't win

but I did make an effort to enter the Graphic 45 Christmas Competition this year.

Here is my entry. I tried to use techniques and pieces that were currently in fashion, to compliment the Graphic 45 Papers which I think are totally scrummy.



The tree and the lamp post were cut out using the Cricut Expressions. I used black Bazzill for the lamp post and a Graphic 45 paper for the tree.



Liquid pearls and mica powder made the snow and the musical notes at the top of the page were made using Tim Holtz Mask and weathered wood/fired brick Distress Ink pads. I then picked out some of the notes in black stickles.



Pop across to the Graphic 45 Blog and have a look at the winners. They are all beautiful. Must try harder next time!!