Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, December 26, 2008

Another Christmas over

and we had a lovely day at mum and dads but poor Karen was really poorly and only lasted until tea time. She had picked up the sickness bug going round the hospital and it has made her really ill. She managed to put on a brave face but we could all see how she was suffering.

Here is one of our family photos this year. I took Karen home after this as she needed her bed.



We hope you all had a fantastic day. I wonder how many of you are fighting your way around the Sales today? Not me. I'm wrapped up warm at home watching films and eating...... Heaven. And Karen? I rang her a few minutes ago and she is still really ill but hoping it she will feel better as the day goes on. So if you're reading this karen, get well soon, chin up and remember, we can always have another family Christmas next year.