Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Karens Christmas Book Pt2

here is the remainder of Karens book with instructions to help you out. So over to karen:



I have placed stripes of white card and mounted my photos onto it.Then using the crafters workshop template and a black paint pen I have drawn swirls and then added punched holly leaves with red stickles in the centre.



I have also added photos to the back.



The join of the patterned papers is covered with a border sticker.At the top of the page I have used drawn dots to decorate the paper and a border of rubons. The title frame is from the sticker sheet mounted onto white card and then decorated with glossy accents.The heart is a stamp on red patterned paper with a punched snowflake.














We hope that you enjoy your finished books as much as we enjoyed making them.