Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Welcome to Dan99

A little while ago Dan of My Crafty Life agreed to make a project for us here at Scrapbook Sisters using a box blank from the Melissa Frances range. Dan has made a beautiful piece of ART in his own definitive style using inks, stamps and a lot of his valuable time.

I hope you love this as much as I do.

The Line, The Cross and the Curve by Dan99









And if I had to pick my favorite techniques from the book then they would be:


The quadruple matting of the wings.


Love all of the techniques on this one, infact it is my favorite of all the pages.


Love the use of the round tag as the body on this one.


I love the composition of this one and the pin holding the legs of the bird.

You will be able to see Dans project in more detail in the Gallery soon so keep checking back.

All in all a great piece of work Dan. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.

You can see more of Dans work here.