Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, September 06, 2008

We are having the best time ever you would not believe how much fun we are having .Hence the reason we have not blogged much. Julie is a little poorly tonight so I will do my best with the blog but for those that know me I am not very good with words but here goes.....
Yesterday we spent the morning at the pool swimming and taking some rays. We thought we had done really well to stay out in the sun but really we only managed an hour. You cannot believe how hot it is ......
We then registered for creative escape and the fun really started. We spent the rest of the day taking part in loads of activities as well as meeting some very special people. I will leave you with a few photos of yesterday and I promise we will bring you up to date tomorrow.

Here are some quick snaps firstly of Heidi Swapp



The main hall



Both of us with Kelly Goree a fantastic teacher.


And Mr Tim Holtz himself.


One last photo for you .This is the wonderful stash we have been given today.

Can you believe this.......
I would just like to say that you must look at the blog tomorrow you will not believe what julie did today.
Lastly I am sending all our families loads of love we miss you all.