Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, August 31, 2008

I've got a new camera

and I've been driving everyone crazy today trying it out. I've not quite mastered it yet but here are a few examples of my efforts.

I've taken loads of new photographs of the inside and outside of the shop for the website. I thought it was about time we updated the original photos put on there 2 years ago. A lot has changed since then.



Next the pussy cats. First Clyde who has been playing all day with Terrys railway, chasing the trains and generally making a nuisance of himself.Here he is worn out and asleep.



Then there's Sonic who has spent most of the day curled up asleep.



And last but by no means least I had to take a picture of the weather forecast. Who would have believed the wash out we have had so far this summer.



I was really pleased the the normal weird lines that show up on a telly picture, were not there. Must be a good camera!!