Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, January 06, 2008

New Years Resolution

I don't normally make a New years resolution but this year I am making an exception. In 2008 I am resolved to enter as many swaps and competitions as I have the time to do.

To make sure I start off on the right foot I have started the New Year by joining 2 swaps. The first is the UKS Altered Art Deco Swap. This really appealed to me as I only have to swap one page per month and I know that I can do that without letting anyone down.

The second swap is on the Cherry Pie Art Forum. This is a 9/9 ATC swap using an opening shutter stamp. As stamping is one of my passions I though it was worth a shot and after all we do love their stamps (and we sell them too). I will let you know how I get on.

We have had loads and loads of superb entries for the design Team Competitions and it is going to be so hard getting the entries down to the last 5 per category. We will take great care in choosing and hope to have this decided by mid week and will let all the lucky finalists know asap. While this is going on please bear in mind that should you win you will be asked to join the Design Team. Have a think about the time you will need to spend on each project and the timescales you will need to keep. It is important that if you make the commitment that you are able deliver on time.

Karen will be putting a load of new layouts and cards up in the shop this week for new inspiration including the Design Team 2007 Christmas layouts so well worth a visit.