Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 09, 2007

It's so cold..........

I've got the heating full on and I still need a jumper to keep warm.

Karen is at home laying in front of the telly no doubt with a cup of tea and a bag of Maltesers. She's had a long and difficult day at the hospital today with loads of patients so she deserves a rest.

And me.... I've also been working all day but this evening I've been photographing and uploading some of the design Teams goodies onto the Gallery. There's loads more still to do so I've stocked up with galaxy chocolate and I'm in front of the computer for the evening.

My three cats have taken over the living room - how the other half live - and terry is engrossed in "Private Ryan" on the telly.

Well off to take some more photos now. I didn't realise it was so late.

And before I go, heres a taster of the DT goodies I'm uploading.



Night Night