Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, February 24, 2007

It's Madness...................

Isn't it funny. One minute you're sitting twiddling your thumbs (I wish) and the next you are swamped with work. Box after box has slowly been piled up in the store room and I have been forbidden to put it into the shop until it is on the internet. You can't imagine the temptation!!!!!

As usual my table is totally covered in projects either unfinished or ready to start and although it looks bad I really, really know where everything is.

At the moment I am working on the One Moments in Time class for the crop, the next set of classes and the Basic Computing class on Friday. Karen is making Bags and trying to sort out the peel offs and decoupage.

Although I'd desperately like to hide my messy work space, I thought i'd share..........



I am going to Scrap all night tonight.
Have a good one