Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, February 11, 2007

All Quiet........

The kids are away so this scrapper gets to play.......Oh yes all three children are away so after spending much of the day doing the housework. I am now sat with My TV choice .A bar of chocolate,a bottle of pop and all of my stash out.I am in heaven.But the next thing is what do I do first.....I have so much that I want to do and so much choice I don't know where to begin.I have just made a couple of cards using the new bazzill tags available on our site .Here are a couple of photos .


The rub ons are by creative imagination which are on there way to us from the USA. These are wonderful and easy to use.I am in love with the flower ones.They come in all colours and sizes.I can see me using these on everything.
My chipboard collection is getting bigger by the hour I think I will have to use some of it tonight before it takes over . Hope you have a great evening.